Our Information Technology Services staff is responsible for maintaining HJF's business systems, local area networks, internet connectivity and telephone systems. The Foundation's IT specialists have traveled as far as Africa and Thailand to set up infrastructures to facilitate on-site research and to allow scientists to share the results of their efforts with researchers around the world.
Products and services provided and supported by IT Services include:
- HJFOnline and financial reports
- Teleconferencing and telephone support services
- Networking and infrastructure development
- Website development and hosting
- Database development
- PeopleSoft support
- Lotus Notes support and development
- Computer support for headquarters and HJF research program sites
If you need IT support, please call the Information Systems Help Desk at 240-694-4010.