HJF has extensive experience managing clinical trials in the military medical community, including Phase I–IV, single- and multi-site trials.
Since our inception in 1983, we have supported more than 500 trials at most military medical centers and facilities. Our responsive and focused infrastructure enables you to accomplish your research goals quickly and cost-effectively. Customers have access to our extensive research support services and receive personal assistance to help minimize administrative burdens.
Our Research Management Office provides the following assistance:
- Writing applications and Institutional Review Board (IRB) consent forms
- Negotiating and developing budgets
- Developing Cooperative Research and Development Agreements (CRADA) and study agreements
- Compiling regulatory documentation
- Tracking protocols through IRB approval processes
- Acting as liaison with research sponsors
The Clinical Trials Office provides the following support:
- Recruiting and hiring research support personnel
- Purchasing supplies and equipment
- Submitting protocol amendments
- Providing financial information
- Providing in-house travel services
Our staff is committed to quick turnaround times for IRBs to keep your proposal or project moving. When you work with HJF, you have a personal point of contact who is knowledgeable about your medical center and dedicated to meeting your needs.
HJF has a master CRADA with the U.S. Army that reduces the approval processing time for agreements. Hence, only a Statement of Work (SOW) needs to be developed for new protocols at Army facilities.