We can help you with consulting agreements and other service or vendor contracts.
We provide a full complement of leasing and renovation services for your research program.
We’re dedicated to ensuring that all supplies, materials, equipment are procured at the best combination of price, quality, availability, and service.
We help you perform pre-award sub-recipient reviews, and more!
We improve your research experience by:
- Enhancing your capacity to obtain and manage grants
- Providing integrated services, transparent research administration and streamlined processes to support the research community
- Developing and maintaining strong relationships with sponsors
- Promoting shared responsibility for the ethical conduct of research and compliance
- Advocating for the needs of the military medical research community
- Broadening awareness of the value of military medical research
Our Research Administration experts collaborate with you and your department, partners and the locations where you are conducting your research to provide comprehensive services across the research lifecycle. Our services include award administration, contracting, procurement, training and compliance.
Office of Sponsored Programs Supports You
HJF’s Office of Sponsored Programs (OSP) works with principal investigators to review the award documents and negotiate the terms and conditions to protect the investigator’s intellectual property rights, remove unmanageable constraints, and ensure it agrees with state and federal regulations as well as HJF policies.
Grants Management Services
Our grants management experts support you on all administrative aspects of managing a sponsored project, including:
- Establishing accounts
- Assisting with progress reports, no-cost extensions, and re-budgeting
- Communicating with sponsors
- Closing out a sponsored project
Our contracting team is dedicated to supporting you.
Major contract administration services include:
- Reviewing, negotiating and approving all new contracts, tasks and modifications
- Advising researchers and staff of contract requirements
- Monitoring contract performance and adherence to contract terms
- Tracking contract and task order costs and completion dates
- Closing out expired and completed contracts