Military medical research programs have unique needs. Our program managers help maximize your resources to stay focused on your research. We understand and can offer the help you need to successfully manage your program and move your research forward. Our team has the skills to:
- Facilitate the flow of information between you and your collaborators
- Improve the efficiency of operations
- Oversee award budgets to make sure you’re fiscally compliant
- Manage procurement activity so you have what you need to work
- Advise on how to best use the space you work in and deploy your team
- Recruit, hire and retain top talent to support your research
We manage complex programs for partners around the globe, across North America, Europe, Africa and Asia.
Our international program managers can help you with:
- Recruiting and hiring highly-skilled medical, research and administrative staff
- Obtaining work permits and visas for expatriates and their dependents
- Procuring equipment and other study-related needs
- Establishing and tracking program budgets
- Training in-country teams
- Using human and animal subjects in research
- Establishing or closing down program sites or offices
We can provide reach-back support from our expert cross-functional team members on the ground, at our regional office in Nairobi, Kenya, and our Bethesda-based home office to successfully administer our global programs. Our network of partnerships enables us to administer your study activities efficiently and within budget.
Since 1988, we’ve partnered with the U.S. Military HIV Research Program to spearhead an international collaborative research effort focused on developing an effective HIV vaccine and a functional cure. The program has a robust research program at WRAIR and conducts clinical trials in several African countries and Thailand.